It is with great pleasure that we announce our first production release, fusion.ssg v1.0.0.
As we endeavor to provide you the best tools available for creating resilient static HTML documents and websites, we do so with the great pleasure of knowing that you, our users, are enjoying the fruit of our labor.
- Beginning with v1.0.0, fpg, a stand-alone, globally installed package, replaces fusion.ssg's previous built-in project generator. This will allow for the independent maintenance and support of all project generation related issues.
- live-serve has been replaced by Browsersync. Besides offering more runtime options, it also provides synchronized multi browser testing. Our new project generator, fpg, generates a configurable Browsersync runtime for both development and release builds.
- Support has been added for the generation of rooted 404.html documents. This was a no-brainer, as every website should have a 404.html document in its root folder.
- Color support has been added to the CLI.
- Issue #78: The CLI's guard against running build related commands in folders that aren't fusions.ssg projects will now show the default help screen for these events.
- Issue #74: Target paths for posts whose file names contain hyphens beyond their post date are now generated correctly.
- Issue #70: When building for release, the calculation for determining the target path of the src/scripts folder is now based on the build strategy of the current build cycle.